Baysville Riverfront Project
Baysville Riverfront Student Bursary Application
The Riverfront Group of Baysville, Ontario, has established this bursary program to financially assist the young adults of the community of Baysville to enter college, university or apprenticeship programs.
Bursary amounts to be determined by the group. Minimum amount is $500
The following are the criteria for the Riverfront Bursary:
- The applicant must be a child or ward of a community member/resident of Baysville Ontario, defined for this purpose as being a resident of the Baysville Post Office catchment area.
- The applicant must be a student in a publicly-funded secondary school in the school year in which the application is made.
- The applicant must have applied to enter a publicly-funded post-secondary college or university program or an apprentice- ship program that includes an academic portion offered through a college. All awards are made conditional upon the recipient being enrolled in the program for which the award is being requested.
- The applicant must have a proven record of involvement/leadership in the school and in the community, showing leadership and interest in community. This involvement will be in excess of the ministry mandated volunteer hours required for graduation from a secondary school.
- The completed application form and all related documentation must be forwarded to Catherine Vanclieaf by the date due below in order to be considered for the bursary.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Catherine Vanclieaf, Riverfront Group Bursary, Fairy Falls Road, Baysville, Ontario, POB 1AO
Applications for the Bursaries must be postmarked no later than June 30th.